Teens & Adults with Down syndrome (or other disabilities) and their siblings are encouraged to come out every Wednesday for a great evening of fun activities including art, cooking, exercise, and social opportunities.
- July 1st – Karaoke (song title & artist needed by June 30th to be included)
- July 8th – Beach themed Dance Party (participants are encouraged to wear colorful beach ware or Hawaiian shirts)
- July 15th – Arts & Crafts (must be registered by midnight July 14th as supplies will be dropped off on your doorstep July 15th)
- July 22nd – Virtual Travel (suggestions for “destinations” are welcomed)
- July 29th – Movie Night-Disney/Pixar Shorts (pajamas are encouraged but you have to make your own popcorn!)